Joined: 17 Jan 2015
|Posted: Fri 23 Jan - 00:15 (2015) Post subject: How to become a templar
|This explain you how to become a knight templar :
- A player must make a topic to become a squire on this section
- A player only become a squire if a simple majority1 of the lords Templars agree.
- The player is a squire for a minimal period of time2 and only become a knight Templar if the following conditions are met:
- He must have played 2 time with every active lord Templar.
- He must met a minimal level of play.
- His attitude must be judged favorably. Which means that he is considered as a templar brother by all members of the clan and that he doesn't mind losing a game or two.
- He must receive a greater majority3 of vote at the end of is trainee time.
- In case of failure to comply with one of the above condition, the round table can extend the squireship time or deny knighthood to the applier.
- Those rule simply seek to avoid "back and forth" membership and a certain level of cohesion in the clan.
- A squire must use the tag "[*t*]" and a knight must use the tag "[*T*]"
1: Define as 50% +1 vote.
2: Define by the round table and subject to change.
3: Define by the round table and subject to change (66% up to 80%)
If you have any questions, you can ask more information to a member of our clan.